Titans @ Seahawks Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I did not see enough of either, really, to form an opinion on who is better than who. Ringer did have another decent (5+ yard) run with the 1st team on the VY interception drive, and then the starters sat...

I want to see Blount in regular game situations as well as Ringer in short yard situations before I get my opinion on this.

I agree, three runs from the 1 with the whole stadium knowing what you planned to do really should not reflect on the Blount's performance. CJ took three tries to get into the EZ from the 1 as well, and I am not about to slam his rushing abilities as a result of this.

2. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

Was I the only one that found it weird that warren moon was commenting for the seahawks considering his oiler history

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Moon played college ball with the Washington Huskies and finished his career in Seattle. I am not sure, but he may originally be from Washington as well.

4. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

I thought he finished his career in Kansas City

5. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

O just thought wasnt right
    It's like Eddie George commenting for the cowboys or the late Steve mcnair commenting for the ravens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar