Titans @ Seahawks Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Some Titans math from pre-season game 1.

Simms = statue
    Mouton = Harper version 2.0
    Verner > Mouton
    Blount, S. Johnson > Ringer

ps Is next weeks game against Arizona not on TV? I looked at my listings and couldn't find it.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was thinking the same thing. Seems that incident might still be messing with his head.

3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

also, apparently the word on stafon is dislocated ankle from initial diagnosis, per team

4. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

Cj has always reminded me of sonic the hedgehog. He's got the dread with the blue uniform and is faster than everybody else and lagerette blount as knuckles is pretty self explanatory

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

knuckles has to still be pretty fast, near as fast as sonic....that's honestly my main problem with getting that one to work for Blount

i understand CJ as sonic though; I believe his first or second year his teammates had given him that name

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I'm not understanding the Blount love, Ringer hate. Ringer had 7 carries for 60 yards (8.6 avg) and Blount had 5 carries for 4 yards. Uhhhhhh.......

And the Cards game is an ESPN MNF game!!

7. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

I mean the fact that lagerette likes to throw them knuckles

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

huh, i thought you were just going for that he was strong (ie the "power back" title)

that actually does make it work a little better though

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Blount's carries were at the 1 with the opposing team knowing exactly what was going to happen.

Ringer was invisible other than 1 run that he did well on with good blocking. No one touched him.

10. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I'm not judging either player Deuce but 5 carries for 4 yards is what it is. There's no way anyone's mind should be swayed by that performance. Let's let it play out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar