Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Seahawks Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,679
    Some Titans math from pre-season game 1.

Simms = statue
    Mouton = Harper version 2.0
    Verner > Mouton
    Blount, S. Johnson > Ringer

ps Is next weeks game against Arizona not on TV? I looked at my listings and couldn't find it.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,168
    I was thinking the same thing. Seems that incident might still be messing with his head.
  3. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    also, apparently the word on stafon is dislocated ankle from initial diagnosis, per team
  4. lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Cj has always reminded me of sonic the hedgehog. He's got the dread with the blue uniform and is faster than everybody else and lagerette blount as knuckles is pretty self explanatory
  5. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    knuckles has to still be pretty fast, near as fast as sonic....that's honestly my main problem with getting that one to work for Blount

i understand CJ as sonic though; I believe his first or second year his teammates had given him that name
  6. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    I'm not understanding the Blount love, Ringer hate. Ringer had 7 carries for 60 yards (8.6 avg) and Blount had 5 carries for 4 yards. Uhhhhhh.......

And the Cards game is an ESPN MNF game!!
  7. lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I mean the fact that lagerette likes to throw them knuckles
  8. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    huh, i thought you were just going for that he was strong (ie the "power back" title)

that actually does make it work a little better though
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,486
    Blount's carries were at the 1 with the opposing team knowing exactly what was going to happen.

Ringer was invisible other than 1 run that he did well on with good blocking. No one touched him.
  10. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    I'm not judging either player Deuce but 5 carries for 4 yards is what it is. There's no way anyone's mind should be swayed by that performance. Let's let it play out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.