Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans run game spinning wheels

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    Exactly.We really need him right now especially since the run game is not doing well.In fact thats the very reason Greene was paid a big contract to come here and help the run game.So far i'm very disappointed that he has barely played he is supposed to play a part in helping the offense and this injury thing is really holding the run game.
    nytitaner high fives this.
  1. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,016
    because only you two knew what it meant
    Ryno high fives this.
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,797
    Shonn Greene will improve the run game... and the passing, actually.

That said... Matthews is in the process of putting himself on my s*** list. I know the line needs to gel, but...
    Riverman high fives this.
  3. Riverman Raise your Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,548
    Never been impressed with Matthews as an OL coach.

Power blocking has gone backwards. Jets front 7 decent and Rex Ryan solid with his influence, but we were dominated at the line. Bad preparation IMO.
    Childress79 high fives this.
  4. jbrit Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $60
    On the radio Frank kept saying you have to stick with CJ because of the home run threat. My question is when does production become more important? If we are going to be a ball control offense then we need to see if Greene can churn out 4-5 yds between the tackles. This 2 ypc stuff won't cut it against the Chiefs and Seahawks.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    I think this is the week we finally see CJ break a long one. Dude's pissed!
    GoT high fives this.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,296
    LOL I've been saying that ever since week 2.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,296
    CJ certainly hasn't been anything special. But it'd sure be nice to see some creativity in the playcalling.

Over the offseason Munch talked about how they were going to "do some different things" with CJ this year. Well, 1/4 of the season is over and done with. And I certainly haven't noticed anything different or new. How about you guys???
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    As long as they're winning games they'll keep some plays in their back pocket too. We haven't seen it all yet guaranteed.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,807
    apparently he needs too be homeless before he will be CJ2K