Titans Return to Baptist Sports Park for Workouts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Eff that dude. KVB is a damn horse and if you think anything else you're simply not a good fan. That dude NEVER QUITS...he looked like a man possessed in that Raven's game. Eff all of that, you're getting the first NEG REP I've ever handed out on this site.:fish::grrr:>:(, and finally :clown:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

all the offseason workouts mean to me is...football season is coming..coming very soon!

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

you really couldn't have taken my post more out of context. I may neg rep you for neg repping me.

I said..."It is his contract year, he is working for the paper"

It would be pretty idiotic to think that he isn't thinking that in his mind. If he wants a big pay day, he knows he won't get it here. Being a 30+ year old DE in the NFL is getting up there, IMO. Yes, he is a AMAZING player. I doubt that we re-sign him if he has a killer year; and with the amazing work ethic that he has, he will.

now, where exactly did I say:

A) KVB sucks
    B) He doesn't work hard

exactly. I'm sorry you felt so angry about my post but you REALLY took it out of context. Please read more before you make such a ridiculous argument. I have a KVB jersey for Christ's sake.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

In his defense, when I first read your post it sounded like you meant he's only working because it is his contract year. I see how you meant it now though. We were just all on different pages lol.

If anything, the board has taught me that it is very easy to misinterpret text. :yes:

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Except for Jesse's posts :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar