Breaking News Titans release QB Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thanks for the memories Hasselbeck. I truly do appreciate what he did here as a Titan. Most single season passing yards in Titans history and obviously cared about the team.

One good thing I heard on 104.5 the zone is this takes away Jake Locker's crutch. Make or break time Jake.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I
    It does justify drafting Locker insurance now without rocking the boat too much. I hope Jake kills it this year, but we really don't know and in today's NFL you can't give QBs the same development time as before.

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

God we can only hope.

4. Stan

Stan Infinite

Well I don't think anyone here is glad to see Matt gone, just happy to see the potential for more moves to be made

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Surely they won't put Rusty Smith in the backup role

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Hass will always have a special place in my heart for allowing me to see my first live win. Sadly enough it took that long, but when it comes against Pitt it makes up for it. Thanks for everything Matt.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Wow. I guess they're going with Locker no matter what happens. Probably not a bad call, need to hand him the keys

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You're a brave man for sporting that Preds logo in your sig.

They are worse than the Titans this season. Such a disgrace. I'd give Trotz next season... If he doesn't improve the team and win another playoff series, it's time to move on.

Longest tenured coach in ANY pro sport. WTF Nashville... stop being so nice to your coaches.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports the Titans are interested in free agent QB Jason Campbell.
    La Canfora says Campbell fits what the Titans are "looking for" in a backup, and that's a veteran. The Bears, Jets, and Browns have also been linked to Campbell, but Cleveland isn't expected to sign him.
    Related: Titans

Mar 18 - 6:39 PM​

10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

oh please God, no

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar