Titans reach one-year deal with G Deuce Lutui

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Exactly! While I appreciate them trying to address the issue it's a little too late. Key is he was "replaced" by the previous team. When you're "replaced" there's an issue so we've probably inherited another issue for our struggling team.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I guess papa Matthews dont want junior exposed again

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

At least Duece "Bigelo Male Gigolo" sounds motivated and isn't just joining a team to have a job. I mean if hes telling the truth here then he certainly wants to recreate his career by learning under 2 Hall of Fame Linemen. Smart move - however so far they haven't gotten the job done with what we already got.

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Could be worse...like the Jags with Kropog.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I am thinking Kropog threatned baby Matthews so he had to go

hope Im wrong

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Deuce also made an effort to make The Bengals (who didn't have many great pieces on their line) and was immediately released due to failing his physical.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

who was cut for Duece to make our o-line even worse?

edit: NVM

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Duece cannot be any worse than harris

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Deuce has had problems keeping his weight under control. That's part of why he fell off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar