Titans re-sign Jones; Hentrich on IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans News

Titans News Guest

The Titans re-signed return man Mark Jones on Tuesday afternoon and placed veteran punter Craig Hentrich on injured reserve, ending his season and possibly his career.[​IMG]

Link to full article

2. DJB

DJB Starter

Cool...now what about Fullers spot? They gonna bring Cary Williams back?

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm glad we got someone to help out in the return game, but I really thought (okay, hoped) they'd go with a corner who could help out in both of our major areas of need. With Fuller out and Finnegan banged up, I'm really worried about our already struggling pass defense.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Cary was signed to the Practice squad.

"The Titans also signed safety Kevin Kaesviharn to the active roster and released running back Chris Henry"

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

The only thing I can think of with that is they trust Mouton with the NB duties.
    I was actually impressed on the one play where Cotchery tried to run the inside slant from the right and Mouton had him on lock down from the get go and didn't go anywhere.
    But yeah, I know what you mean.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wonder if anyone will give Henry a shot.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Nooooooooo!! I was pulling for him. lol o well.

8. titantigerfan

titantigerfan Camp Fodder

Why did they sign Kevin Kaesviharn? I have only seen him play safety, not corner

9. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Maybe Arizona?

10. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

special teams im guessing. maybe griff goes to corner temporarily if we get another CB injured during the game against the jags this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar