Titans RB Johnson Added to AFC Pro Bowl Squad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bababooey, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

like the NBA voting for example Yao Ming has played like 10 games in the last two seasons and hes in 1st place with 928,928 votes for centers. fan voting is ridiculous.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He won't stick around for much longer with the way Fisher is using him. Ringer needs more carries and not just from the gun on 3rd and 20.

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

That's what I'm worried about. But no worries, we kept Nickey active all year to take a pass on Blount.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

He wouldn't have played anyway so we would have never known. I moved on and others should do the same, Ringer on the other hand actually had a chance to play, and should have gotten more carries.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

"I think it's bogus. I figured I should be a lock. I am top three in the league. … I didn't think there was a way I wouldn't get in. It was disappointing. I was surprised. But there's not much I can do about it."

shut up.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I agree...he should have been voted in, but for him to sit there, less than a week after your team just finished 6-10, and after having pretty much disappeared in the second to last game (when it still counted, and when we still were in it...barely), then whine about not making the Pro-Bowl team is pathetic IMO.

Have fun at the Hula Parties CJ....

7. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

I'm with you guys ... CJ is so not a team player

8. GeronimoJackson

Chris Johnson thinks about parties while in the huddle.

*Edit* Oh, my mistake. And during the play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar