Titans @ Rams Preseason Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

When Hasselbeck was in: run, run, pass.

When Locker was in: run, run, bootleg right pass.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Just saw the ESPN highlights, Locker throw wasn't that bad. Harper went off.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Does anyone have a video of Hasslebeck's and Locker's pass attempts? I remember that someone on this board use to do video's of Young's last season.

Didn't get a chance to see Locker. Was he as bad as the stats indicated?

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

To be fair to Locker the play calling sucked nuts and the backup oline couldnt block for him. If they really want Locker to improve he needs to play with the starters.

He got to play with Cook for a minute and made some nice throws. then they pulled Cook for the craptastic TE Graham and it went downhill faster than a wagon full of fat kids.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I miss the game and I don't have NFL network anybody has a replay link or a nfl network link or something like that.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Harper was solid last night.

11 rushes, 83 yards, 1 TD and 1 catch, 24 yards, playing against the Rams 1st string D.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Harper did a nice job but the OL was incredible. I was watching some of those holes thinking CJ would have taken a couple of those all the way.

Locker made som poor throws under pressure. He's not accurate right now unless he sets his feet. The ball to Cook shows very nice touch.

I love the intensity of the defense. Besides the Griffin botch (he's been around too long to do that kind of thing), they dominated. Jones going down scared me but let's hope it's only a knee sprain.

I was more satisfied with this performance overall than I was last week's. The Titans dominated the line of scrimmage.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Yes, playbook looked familiar. Wasn't there a 3rd and 5-9 yards in the red zone early in the game and Hasslebeck handed it off?

9. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

On a side note, glad to see Finny blitzing again. Imo one of the better corners in doing that.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

How many running plays did we do compared to passing plays? Seems all we did was run til the last few minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar