Titans Players Expect More Aggressive Defense From Cecil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

either way..i think there will be some growing pains with in the first couple weeks..after that it will be lights out...

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

cant wait for the new season, going to be nice to year that NFL theme song on opening night with the Titans and Steelers! we get to see what Collins can do with more weapons in Nate, Cook and Britt.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

When Cecil left Arizona, he held the Pac-10 record for career interceptions, with 21 (Lamont Thompson later broke the mark with 24), and set the Wildcats' school single-game record (and tied the Pac-10 record) with four interceptions against Stanford in 1987.

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I'd really rather us not have too many growing pains during the Pittsburgh game. We need to win that game so we can keep Pitt's b***h card.

5. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Dammit...if only I could high five you twice and buy you a beer with the click of my mouse...:beerbang:

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So let me get this right. We lose AH and now we need to panic and start running all kinds of weird crap to make up for his departure?

Believe it or not we have a pretty decent group of defensive players even without AH. We also have a rookie DC. Now I have no problem adding a few wrinkles and being prepared to do some different things because I thought our previous DC was a little too vanilla in the years the D sucked. But I also saw our defense dominate the Steelers without AH or KVB in the game.

Besides, we haven't seen these guys hit the field yet. This team might be fine. Assuming this is going to be a worthless crap team that has to take all kinds of chances because if they just play fairly base they will get run all over is ridiculous. We should see what difference there really is in the middle. Somehow I don't see there being this HUGE grand canyon hole in our defense. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea and now that's the play nfl network shows constantly. I never understood why every time nfl network shows a commercial, theres always a highlight of someone scoring on us. Before the santonio holmes catch, they used to play the marvin harrison grab that was waaay in either '04, '05. It sucks.

8. lockemindatrunk

lockemindatrunk Camp Fodder

heres that hit on hines ward[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar