Titans PlayCall analysis from Giants game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan_Cam, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Everyone including this guy wonders why the Titans don't use more 3-WR sets....

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I think Fish said he overplan in the Pitts game.I think thats why this game the gameplan was so simple it was high shcool simple.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Funny then how Tomlin couldn't do much with the Titans in '08 and the first half of last year's regular season opener.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Fisher is easy to game plan for because he uses the same game plan every week. He busts out his Rolodex and looks for a play on 2nd & 3. He's so predictable its crazy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Run
    Run
    Pass
    Punt

That isn't predictable.

7. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I think we'll begin to see some varitation in play calling this week. (The Steelers game had problems across the board, not just a vanilla offense.) However, IMO, Jeff isn't going to change the flavor anymore than necessary because : 1. He will always favor the run AND 2. He'd prefer not to showcase some plays until we need them. Keep in mind we haven't faced any division rivals yet. The less they know the better.

8. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

That was the past. Our offense was trash against them and we lost this year.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Same head coach. Same offensive coordinator. Everything was the same except the center and quarterback.

10. DJB

DJB Starter

I don't really care as long as the end result is the same as last Sunday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar