Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans plan to sign veteran TE Shiancoe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,535
    why are they benching Craig Stevens, and signing a FB? Isn't that part of Stevens' charm, that he could do both?
  2. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $848
    currently Craig Stevens is injured?
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,535
    oh is he? I thought they just said he was inactive last game. I figured he was a healthy scratch.
  4. DeeT04 Starter

Moolah:
    $848
    Man , I have no clue tbh I assumed he was hurt lol
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,936
    Man so glad we drafted Craig Stevens in the 3rd and traded up to get Jared Cook in the 2nd, and used a late round flyer on Taylor Thompson so we don't have any TE worries.

:shakehead:
    BiscoPhan11, Dman, LANGSTER and 2 others high five this.
  5. Chance9 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $413
    Stevens has been out with a concussion
  6. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,221
    It doesn't matter who is in there....With Munchak as Head Coach, and inconsistency at the QB position, it's a lost cause...I do agree however, that none of those players have lived up to their draft positions. This is going to be an interesting off season to say the least.
  7. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Wonder how stevens got hurt? Sure wasnt making a catch! Must have been some of that great blocking, that I look for but just never see. Not only did we draft him to high we gave him a second deal and paid millions for a guy that is really just random. Thompson never had a college catch not one but this team drafts him. I remember draft day nfl.com did not even have him in their computer program.
  8. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    This team drafts and has spent more money on tight ends than all most anybody and they sure do not have much to show for it!
    JR1980 high fives this.
  9. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,221
    Terrible man....Trading up for a wish....Unreal...I REALLY hope that they address key positions this off season and head in a new direction for 2014/2015