Titans Plan to Host Hutchinson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 13, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sign Hutchinson, Carr, and the guy no one wants to talk about in this thread... Super Bowl.
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

If we could swing Hutchinson and grab Myers move Amano back to guard, draft a couple guys to develop in the later rounds than our o-line will be back in tack. That will allow us to go defensive first maybe grab another offensive play maker early.
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Myers is too expensive and way too dependent on a very specific system. Houston released their RT Eric Winston for a reason - not to make room for signing Mario, but to make room for signing Myers.
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's worth noting that Manning and Hutchinson are good friends. Bringing Hutchinson in for a visit is clearly Manning bait.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I'd love Hutch on this team. Yes, he's 34. Mawae signed with the Titans when he was 35, and spent 4 solid years with us. Hopefully Hutch can do the same. He's a HOF guard, and would be perfect for us.

Hopefully we'd pair him with Scott Wells also. Then we have Harris, Amano, and Velasco battling for one starting guard spot.
  6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Hey, we might be on ESPN more often.... :brow:
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yeah, this is a move based on Manning.

Which most of us knew would happen. If they're serious about Manning they'll have to convince him that they'll ensure the line to be top notch.
  8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I was also going to include Wells but he is asking for 7.5 mil a year, and other than Konz all the other center in the draft have question marks.
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

Ok, looks like somebody is going to have to referee this thread. Any mention of "Manning" in this thread results in a 15 minute timeout from posting! Make it happen TitansJeff! :)
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Really? "He who shall not be mentioned" and Steve Hutchinson are buddies? Aww crap, I don't want bobble head. I hope all this falls thru now.