Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Plan to Host Hutchinson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Mar 13, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,173
    Sign Hutchinson, Carr, and the guy no one wants to talk about in this thread... Super Bowl.
  2. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    If we could swing Hutchinson and grab Myers move Amano back to guard, draft a couple guys to develop in the later rounds than our o-line will be back in tack. That will allow us to go defensive first maybe grab another offensive play maker early.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,173
    Myers is too expensive and way too dependent on a very specific system. Houston released their RT Eric Winston for a reason - not to make room for signing Mario, but to make room for signing Myers.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,673
    It's worth noting that Manning and Hutchinson are good friends. Bringing Hutchinson in for a visit is clearly Manning bait.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    I'd love Hutch on this team. Yes, he's 34. Mawae signed with the Titans when he was 35, and spent 4 solid years with us. Hopefully Hutch can do the same. He's a HOF guard, and would be perfect for us.

Hopefully we'd pair him with Scott Wells also. Then we have Harris, Amano, and Velasco battling for one starting guard spot.
  6. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $557
    Hey, we might be on ESPN more often.... :brow:
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,603
    Yeah, this is a move based on Manning.

Which most of us knew would happen. If they're serious about Manning they'll have to convince him that they'll ensure the line to be top notch.
  8. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    I was also going to include Wells but he is asking for 7.5 mil a year, and other than Konz all the other center in the draft have question marks.
  9. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    Ok, looks like somebody is going to have to referee this thread. Any mention of "Manning" in this thread results in a 15 minute timeout from posting! Make it happen TitansJeff! :)
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,931
    Really? "He who shall not be mentioned" and Steve Hutchinson are buddies? Aww crap, I don't want bobble head. I hope all this falls thru now.