Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Open To Guard In First Round

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Feb 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $11,036
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,282
    Its so sad that we are all dying for a Guard to be picked 10th LOL
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    NO!

Should of stuck with the "you don't take guards that early" mentality... but secretly want Warmack. Now teams know for sure we want Warmack... higher risk he'll go before 10.
  4. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $1,959
    Um, all of us don't want a guard at 10, hate to break it to you. I'd much prefer Warford in the 2nd and say a Dion Jordan in the first, but hey, maybe it's just me :).
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,187
    This is one draft that I never truely fell in love with any one player. Warmack will be the best on the board at that point. Not sure who we go for if we miss on him. Even if we didnt have such a huge need, where would we go with the pick?
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,187
    It could be just as much for hoping someone else falls because someone takes Warmack based on that comment
  7. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    I was having this conversation with a friend last night who is a Bills fan. Told him that our number one wish in free agency is Andy Levitre and number one wish for the draft is Chance Warmack. Titans fans sure appreciate Guards more than anyone else lol

I attributed it to the fact that there are currently four guards that I can think of (soon to be 5) in the HOF and two of them are on the Titans staff. We are conditioned to love guards lol
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,715
    If we someone how get Levitre then I don't want to go Guard in the 1st...or even 2nd (depends on who is available).
  9. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,667
    im still hoping we get floyd or vacarro or trade back...i know everyone is going to dog me for wanting vacarro but the guy is going to be a beast and we would have to trade griff, for maybe a 3rd if we do pick vacarro

i've also said that floyd was better than star and now scouts are saying star is overrated so all of the star fans are now on the chance bandwagon

trading back will most likely be the most beneficial to us with needing depth and holes to be filled but i know it wont happen like that