Titans Only One Game Out in AFC South

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Some positives today:

#1 - Colts Loss
    #2 - Texans Loss
    #3 - The Jaguars lead the AFC South

Think about it guys. We are 5-5, last year we were 0-6 and nearly made the playoffs. We have 6 games remaning, and could go 11-5. Out of those 6 games we have 5 AFC South games. Our season is NOT over, yet.

Although it's unlikely.. its possible. I mean sure we have Rusty Smith as our starting QB. Our D can't stop a TE in the NFL or get a 3rd down stop. Randy Moss will probably explode soon since he has 1 catch in 2 games. VY is going awol. One of our best D players is hurt.. Jason Jones. Other than those minor problems that AFC South title is no biggie.

In Rusty we trust... :grrhee:

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's over. We're as dysfunctional as a team can be.

Deuce is right... thought I'd point that out since he turned out to be right about everything.

1. Fisher is a fool
    2. Picking up Moss was pointless
    3. We're going 7-9 (at best now)

All pretty much correct, so props to Deuce.

3. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

We are not making the playoffs or win another game until Fisher is Fired. It just seems like Fisher is content running the ball up the middle 11/10 plays every game while our QB who is not our QB anymore gave us the best chance to win, but decides not to use him. Also our D-fence sucks. We really need a new set of secondary.

4. xpmar9x

Not completely. Next year, when we don't re-sign him we will more than likely get a comp. pick.

5. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

haha yea. 1 game out might as well be 5 games out when we are going to have Rusty Trombone and KFC at quarterback.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Not completely....CJ has had 100+ yard rushing games the past few weeks...not that it's helped much. ;)
    But then again, the guy can't catch it if you don't throw it to him...I only remember seeing Vince look his way once today.

7. xpmar9x

I love you Jessica, you're one of the few positive posters on this site. :highfive:

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"Only one game out"?

We should be 4 games ahead, if you ask me.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The season is recoverable. All we have to do is win. This is not over.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The Jags are number 1 in the AFC South?

I just entered the twilight zone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar