Titans Offseason Cuts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Feb 19, 2013.

1. titans1839

titans1839 Special Teams Standout

By taking out the dead money, by cutting those players, not including what we save with hasselback, we will save just under 10 million.
  2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

If we don't get a shot at Levitre I hope we can use that extra money to pick up a top pass rusher. Kruger would be a premo addition to our DE rotation. It would feel great to return the favor to Baltimore. How nice would it feel to take one of Baltimore's up and coming playmakers.
  3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Cut Wembley and go after Avril or Kruger
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Avril is the same thing as Wimbley only on a better D-Line where he can rush all day. Kruger is a 3-4 OLB.
  5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I stand corrected.
  6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I really think Wimbley would benefit from adding a bit of bulk to his frame. He's got incredible speed, I think a bit of mass/strength wouldn't not slow him down as much as it would give him a better leverage against the athletic LTs your seeing now a days. It would also give him some more moves to work with as he relies on his 'spin move' too much.

This was his first year playing DE as a full timer, so lets hope we see some improvement next year. Also, with Casey and Mike eating up usually all three interior linemen, I expect DEs and LBs to play better as they should have more space to work with....
  7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

He could play DE in our system.
  8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

If Warmack is that good and he is still on the board then we should take him. I just feel like a goog guard will be available on the second or third round. A good left tackle is going to go in the first round.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Here's a good way to pick a player in the 1st: is he going to a Prow Bowl in a year or two.. If yes, its a no brainier.
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

:gaah: