Titans Need Power Back To Split Carries With Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

It would help the offense tremendously to bring in a power back to help carry the load running the ball.Number one it would help C.J. last much longer and keep his stamina up throughout the game having a power back split carries on occassion.Number two a power back can wear opposing defenses down and that would make C.J. a much more dangerous weapon with his speed as the game wears on.I think it would also help C.J. overall because he is already been in the league a half decade and of course he is gonna wear down as time goes on.There were times last season where C.J. was stopped for no gain causing drives to stall so thats where the power back comes in to help gain yardage on the ground.I don't think C.J. can keep carrying the ball 250 times a year with no help in the running game especially the way he is built.I'm also tired of seeing C.J. tackled for no gain in yardage or losing huge chunks of yardage trying to make a play.He definitely could use the help in the backfield.

It is time to create a smash and dash type running game here,agree?

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Well Gee thats an interesting topic that no one on here has ever talked about or suggested!!!! You must be some kind of genius or something!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Chill killer. Yea it's a widely talk about topic but you ain't gotta belittle the guy.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. TitansWillWin2

Sorry just the offseason gets to me lol

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Or in other words: Most people here would agree that we do need a power back to split carries with :cj: :)

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Lenwhale is available.

7. TitansWillWin2

if we changed our mascot to a cheeseburger and had him stand in the endzone when were on offense then lendale would be a beast!!

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I've got a man crush on Stepfan Taylor from Stanford, he's a straight WORKHORSE and would be a valuable pick in the later rounds.

Eddie Lacy is the best back in the draft IMO. He'll probably be late 1st, early 2nd though. Montee Ball and Spencer Ware can both pack a punch and will probably be available in day 3

or we could go the FA route and get Peyton Hillis or Tim Tebow to pound the rock

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

C'mon! You think Lendale is that dumb? I doubt it. Now you throw a chef and a grill with actual cheeseburgers cooking back there, and you've got one determined Lendale!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar