Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ N.Y. Jets OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Agreed on the injury free part, however my avatar says it all for this game. Hehe.
  2. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    Today may be a battle like last week. KBull and Ahmard have been doing a bit of talking. I love it, and i think CJ will go all out against Rex Ryan for what his team did to him in the playoffs. He ain't goin nowhea!! But the Endzone!
  3. imbread Starter

Moolah:
    $417
    i think if kc has a bad half put in vy, at this point we have nothing to lose! and let see if the same d shows up, i heard it before , we fix everything we should be fine. but right now r dc better do something or get someone who can. may be if we r lucky warren moon and sean jones will play today!
  4. Pjames32 Starter

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $151
    Go Titans! They came to Nashville and snapped our win streak last year, let's go up there and snap there's this year.
  5. TitanT Special Teams Standout

Washington
    Moolah:
    $2,102
    I see the heavy rain has followed the Tennessee Oilers to the meadowlands
  6. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Is it raining at the jets Stadium ?
  7. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    If it rains, there goes the passing game for sure.
  8. Pjames32 Starter

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $151
    Yeah just saw on Twitter that it is pouring there right now and there is a 90% chance of rain at kickoff. You would have to think that that favors us.
  9. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    We have the upperhand. It's raining, so they can't pass. They must run against the 2nd best rushing defense. Then they have to stop chris johnson which will be hard because if they blitz the it's a huge risk because if cj finds a crack then it over. We have a huge chance. All we need is for CJ to run and kerry to manage. But if the game falls in KCs hand again, he needs to deliver!
  10. tnyou Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Even if Kerry plays like he has the last 2 games, Vince has some kind of illness and I would doubt he would come in, it would prob. be P. Ramsey. Lets hope we don't have to worry about that.

Raining very hard at the stadium, good luck Cali Boy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.