Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans looking at Deuce Lutui

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,826
    [IMG]
    Gunny high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    If I ever went for a job as a Cryptographer and they asked for experience, I'd just point them to RollTides posts.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Just once. Once. Be man and simply admit your team sucked insteads of always giving us a list of reasons your team sucked. Alabama lost most of their defense to the NFL and they looked better this year than last year on defense. Is that because they are so good? Maybe. One thing we found out in that game was Vandy would put up a better fight than that. Pitiful, pathetic. Unmanly. The excuses are getting old. Oh, and if Air Force beats you you are even more pathetic than I thought. That prograqm has regressed from one of the best in the nation to an embarrasment. Since when did Michigan have a problem with depth? Or not enough decent RBs? Pitiful.

Put that pize B out there, fully healthy. By the end of the game the guy will be injured again by the Bama defense.

And back on topic.....we do need to find some depth at OG. The Amano injuy cost us our best backup since he moved to C.
  3. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670

Yeah.

Like a virgin.

Oh well, lol. I tried.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,536
    I said my team sucked and will probably lose to Air Force...

???

lol