Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Jaguars Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 23, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,167
    Locker was not good today
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,329
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and just blame Gabbert for getting hurt. ****ing wussy ass scrub
  3. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $602
    And Pitt loses to Cleveland! Wow, must suck to lose to such a bad team...lol what a bunch of pathetic losers!

Oh....wait...uh....
  4. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,370
    Playoffs... if such a crazy thing were to happen, we'd back in and then be one-and-done.

What's the point?

Worst team in the NFL..?
  5. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,484

Its not Locker. The Coaching staff is horrid. Their is NO vision on offense. Palmer is old and his shiat is easy to defend. The Titans need a new young coach with some vision for the offense. The Titans scheme is old and stagnant.

Locker could be good. We have talent. We have NO VISION.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,564
    Got to put the ball in the endzone.
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $7,370
    Sometimes I don't recognize our offense... it seems to change from game to game. Style, momentum... so on.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,394
  8. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    Munch and Palmer's gameplan on offense was as conservative as you could get to open the game.

They played not to lose for most of the game, in a must win. That alone should be enough to get fired.

I am so sick of this gutless football
  9. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    What game were you watching? He made some really great throws today and had to deal with alot of drops and an erratic RB in CJ. His one INT got tipped and was a bad throw/I don't think Cook was even looking back but overall I thought Locker did as well as he could have given how the entire team looked like garbage.