Titans interested in WR Nate Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Of course TJ would be everyone's first choice, but I could see a guy like Washington being an actual possibility.

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

As much as I want TJ or Boldin I kinda came to realize it's just not gonna happen. I could see us signing Nate Washington since he was a number three receiver. That sounds more like the Titans to me. If we need a number one receiver or an upgrade from what we have now why would they go out and sign some other teams number three receiver???

4. jessestylex

a #3 could very well be our # 1. look where Gage came from. Nate would be an Improvement right away. but i'd like to know why we wouldnt spend more for a better WR if we do indeed lose Albert. What else are we going to use the cap on?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

of course we are.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

therapy

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I am ALL for it. Boldin is completely unrealistic, as is TJ.

8. jessestylex

Im all for Nate and Marvin. i think we could get both for a good deal.

Marvin, Gage and Washington and Hawkins. with Collins coming back *crosses fingers*

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Washington is getting better every year. Just because he isn't #1 on the Steelers doesn't mean he won't develop into a bona fide #1 in this league. He is exactly the kind of guy the Titans should be targeting.

People around here act like the only acceptable move for the front office to make is to bring in someone who's already established. It can be more beneficial to bring in a guy who is cheaper and still improving.

Did people around here complain when the Titans brought in Chris Hope and David Thornton? I can't remember, but my guess would be that people were whining that the Titans didn't get Ed Reed and Lance Briggs. Hmmm... can someone remind me if Hope and Thornton worked out? I can't remember if they have been f'in key pieces of a dominant defense the past few seasons. /sarcasm

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'd be thrilled with Nate Washington AND a 1st or 2nd round WR draft selection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar