Titans interested in DE Alex Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh hell yeah... me likie. :yes:

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

This would be nice. Even for a #2 he would help our D-line and our secondary.

4. yea, we need this guy badly

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i wouldnt give any more than a third round pick for him.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I bet everyone will agree with me on this one when I say thank god its about time.

We finally go after someone worth while.

7. Fry

i dont see brown as an impact player. he's never had more than 7 sacks. not even while playing on the same line as adewale ogunleye, tank johnson and tommie harris.

he plays in a defensive scheme where the only thing he has to worry about is getting to the QB and he only manages to get 7 sacks at the most? that doesnt scream big-time to me.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ok but would you rather him or the combo of Antwan Hurt Odem and Travis Laboy

9. Fry

i would rather not overpay for an above average player. just because he's better than what we have doesnt mean it would be a good deal.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

What I like about this guy is that he plays every game , not injury prone , has experience playing on one of the NFL's best defenses... I think we should go for it. At this point whos going to be left to pick up?​

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar