Titans Interested in C Jamaal Jackson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes, but I used it so well.

2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

No offense to you or your friends Kyle and Tucker.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

DOnt we have some rookie center thats waiting in the background? If he is not ready by now we might need to trade him to some team, hopefully for a 1st round pick.

If not, maybe a ham sandwich and a Dr Pepper?

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Are you talking about Kevin Matthews? Bruce Matthews son?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea I forgot all about McClure. I had said I wanted us to look at him way back before FA began.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

McClure and Gurode I'd look at. I don't like the idea of Saturday and Hutch together getting serious bucks AND both of whom will have to be replaced soon!

Gut

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

or we could just move Amano back to Guard...

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'd rather move him back to the Philipines.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

^^^ NICE! Almost anybody is an upgrade over Amano. I definitely think we should be going hard after Dan Koppen though. I would also like to give Jason Brown another shot. Yes, I know he hasn't lived up to the hype in St. Louis, but maybe a 1 yr prove it deal will get him back on the right track.

We sign one of these guys then cut Amano's overpaid, sloppy self. We draft a guard high, Kevin Zeitler in the 2nd would be nice, and then we let the rook and Leroy fight for that right guard position. Whatever we do, I'm confident that our O-line will be a big upgrade over last seasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar