Titans interested in Brandon Lloyd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yes, I noted your sarcasm :suspect: It was really, very funny.

Only a goober would bring up a stat of a back up RB (sarcasm or not you thought the stat proved something) who has only played 4 out of 5 games on the season and barely sees 10 touches a game.

CJ on the other hand is an established starter in the NFL, who has set records and established a zealous precedent that he will now always be held to.

I'd like him to return to CJ of smash and dash because he is a Titan and I want him to have the must success possible, but so far this season and the last year he has looked like a different RB.

An unbiased viewer would realize it is possible CJ's elite performances were a flash in the pan and watch the rest of the season accordingly to see if he can return to his elite running ways. That same unbiased viewer would also understand that CJ's lack-luster numbers this year and last could be a combination of a deteriorating O-line and lack of practice.

BTW Ringer has a career ypc of 4.1, which includes his terrible average for this season.

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I give a 3rd rounder for Lloyd or Marshall.

Preferably Marshall as he's bigger and slightly younger with a good record. Lloyd would be decent as well I think.

I think if we manage to do something we can go toe to toe with the Texans for the AFC South.They made a move, we should make a better one.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

I would give a 3rd for Marshall immediately and I would consider giving up a 2nd for him (probably a 2nd for him and a 4th/5th). Marshall has top 5/10 talent, he's just in the worst situation possible and he has some personal issues.

Is he even on the block though? He's the only good player the Dolphins have.

4. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

Brandon Lloyd is unreal....would LOVE to get him

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

This is our time too....Colts without Manning, Texans without Mario and Andre hurting, Jags, well the Jags

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Citing three NFL sources, the Denver Post reports the Broncos have placed WR Brandon Lloyd on the trading block.
    The asking price is a draft pick in the Round 3-5 range. "Three or four" teams have expressed interest, including the Titans and Panthers. As a 30-year-old coming off a career season and set to hit free agency in 2012, Lloyd is an obvious trade candidate for a rebuilding team.

If we dont want him, i hope Newton gets him..... that would help my fantasy team.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i swear some people are living in madden land.... or last year for a matter of fact.... Lloyd is 30 years old... one year wonder... last year of his contract...
    WHY would we spend a second rounder for him? would you trade basically Akeem Ayers for him?

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Citing three NFL sources, the Denver Post reports the Broncos have placed WR Brandon Lloyd on the trading block.The asking price is a draft pick in the Round 3-5 range. "Three or four" teams have expressed interest, including the Titans and Panthers. As a 30-year-old coming off a career season and set to hit free agency in 2012, Lloyd is an obvious trade candidate for a rebuilding team. He'd be a useful pickup at a relatively cheap cost for a team with a receiver need. With Demaryius Thomas and Eddie Royal returning from injuries, there's depth at the position in Denver while the offenses goes into ball control mode under Tim Tebow. Oct 13 - 8:59 PM

9. TheTitan

TheTitan Defense or Die

Eeek. People want Brandon Marshall? We already have one headcase receiver. One is more than enough, even if he is on the IR.

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

YahooNoise Brad Evans
    Tennessee would seem to be the most logical destination for B-Lloyd. He could step in and fill Britt's void quite nicely. Good fan buy low.
    19 minutes ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar