Titans interested in Brandon Lloyd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

SourPatchPosters' flavor of the month: Lloyd

Maybe the CJ ruckus will cool off some.

2. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

I bet u they had visions of Randy Moss dancing in their heads... that's why.

3. theprizdfighter

Okay your right...I forgot to add the playoff games that we will be playing in even though we didn't trade for him.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

No not at all. But he surely could have helped us in that department.

You have to remember that we would have only given up a 5th, 6th, or 7th round pick.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well unless we blow it, we should make the playoffs including a home game. So yes, our chances would have been much better with Lloyd than without.

And a 6th round pick is nothing.

Some of you need to follow this team closer and look at our draft history.... geez i hate this "everything the front office does is right because they are the professionals" mentality. Remind me again how many superbowls this front office has won.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Something tells me the wrong owner died last week... at least he cared about winning.

7. theprizdfighter

I'm not saying its the right move...but I'm not going to b*tch and complain when they don't always make a move that is highly talked about on this forum.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I like to b**** twice. This is my 2nd time. We should've traded a 5th rounder for Lloyd.

9. theprizdfighter

Draft history? Your acting as if the NFL draft is a cake walk. Do you know how many teams draft busts in the 1st round...not to mention the 2nd, 3rd or any other round??

There are very few organizations that have solid drafts every year. We just had a solid draft this past season.

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

When do they ever make a "move" in season??.. hell, they barely make any moves outside the football season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar