Titans have a bright Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PatsFanNH, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Pats are clearly the people who push the envelope of the rules, borderline unethical. Always have been under Belichick. One obvious way is the misuse of the injury report system. He makes all his players always questionable, so real injuries are hidden from the opponents.
    They may be unethical, but I don't really care. They are the best at what they do, and always produce on the field. IMO, even if the Titans tried all the same tactics, they would still have failed the past decade, because they are inept.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Titans can't cut everyone that makes a mistake. They'd have so much dead cap space they couldn't field a team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I suspect it would only take one or two to make the point.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd be satisfied if they'd just cut Webster.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Damn right River!man.

I don't see how there is anyway he keeps his job after these last two seasons. Not just bad, we have been embarrassing.

I have friends that I haven't talk to in years hitting me up about the Titans, and I can't say **** back because we suck.

Webster has to go. Start a petition, the people must be heard.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

It's start with you River'Man. You are the chosen one.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think we're in for BIG changes top to bottom in 2 weeks.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Ready to see what changes are made this off season.

We need a better o line coach, better o line, WR coach, better WRs, better corners, a better free safety, a better running back.. Head coach, even.

Anybody else think if we snagged chuck pagano, he would be extra motivated to exact revenge on Irsay and drag them through the mud for a few years lke they've done to us?

9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

pm for gm

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dont know how much 'snagging' will be necessary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar