Titans have a bright Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PatsFanNH, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFanNH

PatsFanNH Special Teams Standout

Hey just some observations from an opposing fan who sees some positive signs for your Titans:

1. Mariota has some good football smarts and a great touch on his pass. He is a STUD/Franchise QB who has some decent weapons that should grow with him.

2. #1 Was stopped by a swiss cheese O line that made it impossible for your QB to really scope out the field and i never saw many rushing lanes opened. fix the O-line may fix the running game problem as well.

3. your defensive front did rather well and pressured Brady, you have a few studs their as well.

4. Again this was stopped by a secondary that couldn't cover well anyone not even the guy the Pats picked up on Wednesday (who had a catch even though he was yelled at by LaFell and Brady numerous times where to line up)

Overall you have the building blocks in place and with a decent FA/Draft you can contend for the AFC South. I would Draft the best CB in the 1st round and if a decnt one fell to the 2nd round i get a 2nd one as well then go heavy O line the rest of the draft. I would also bring in a couple O lineman (no huge names just steady reliable decent lineman) to stop gap while the young lineman learn and get use to the pro game.

Good luck guys your future is bright, and take it from a Pats fan we know what a special QB looks like and you have one!

• High Five x 18
    • Cheers x 3
    • Pigeon Bomb x 2
    • Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Same old song and dance as the last decade. "Almost there," but never actually make arrive.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. PatsFanNH

Unlike before, I dont believe you ever had a Franchise QB in the last decade. Now you do. Thats a very tough piece to get.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 6
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

As much as I hate the Pats, most of your fan base is alright. Good luck in the post season.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. PatsFanNH

Thanks, and I had to say I LOVE your Trump/Clinton PIC!! lol

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

F the pats and F their scumbag fans
    F beliCHEAT
    F that man purse carrying puzzy Brady

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Don't worry about thakur, he is a pedophile.

And GoT's avatar is a selfie

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  8. PatsFanNH

I have to ask what is your deal? I compliment your team you give me the BS or Pigeon Bomb. You swear and insult with absolutely NO added value to the conversation. If you don't like what I say (god knows why) ignore and stay away from my post but just stop with the juvenile comments!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    NEVER!

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
  10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Pats fan? We will see when Brady is retired what a real Pats fan is. You came here to see what real fans are, because Titans fans these days are true, we stick with them and the fans here are real.

Pats fan? hah! no such thing. You just came here to gloat but when Brady retires and Belichick is gone you will make a new name on this message board and claim to be a Titans fan your whole life.

Pats fans don't exist/count. They are like the Yankees fans of the early 2000's. Bunch of bandwagoners.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar