Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt confirmed that talks with Keith Bulluck are on hold.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

"We are trying to get through the draft and focusing on that," Reinfeldt said "We still have interest in (Kevin Mawae) and Keith, and are kind of monitoring the situation." Bulluck, 33, is coming off a torn ACL and unlikely to be healthy by Week 1. He'd likely only be re-signed as veteran depth.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2010/04/16/reinfeldt-bulluck-mawae-on-hold/

looks like these old guys arent important right now.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I wish they would do more than "kind of" monitor their situation.

Poor choice of words.

3. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Bulluck won't be ready to play until the middle of the season, even then he won't be 100%.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I love Keith so this hurts to say, I think it would be stupid to bring him back just for the sake of bringing him back. I'd love to have him back, IF he can play at a high level still. I know he has the heart and strong work ethic to get it done, but that injury is much worse than some people are willing to admit.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Why negotiate with Bulluck right now? They'll get a better idea of where he is closer to training camp. They'll also get a good look at Witherspoon during OTAs.

Plenty of time for both sides.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Just sign him. He deserves it, even if hes a backup. His leadership is important!!

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well maybe you haven't heard how well the "Cayenne System" works ..........

8. EZMoney

EZMoney Camp Fodder

You got that right man....

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

i dont know why everyones under the impression that bulluck and mawae are backups??? Mawae is still cleary better then harris, and mulluck is clearly better then allred or mcgrath!!

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bulluck is in a crap position with his injury.. Bad luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar