Titans @ Giants Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

We roast Young regardless. I'm not narrowing to today. I'm just saying that Eli is a more complete quarterback, period. Over the course of a season, he's just better. He's already won a Super Bowl.... I like Young alright, but seriously, Manning is better. If we had Manning as our qb.. we'd win more games.
  2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Wrong. 3 turnovers and a safety? Thats sucky? And don't tell me the safety was a penalty...without that chop block Eli Manning gets crushed. A large portion of those yards occurred during the 'stat padding' period of the game. I hate that, but Fish seems to be OK with letting them throw the ball 10-15 yards a pass when we're up by two scores. They scored 10 points in their own house. I don't know how you call that terrible defense.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

if Eli was our qb our offense would be more centered on passing, I'm certain of it.
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You're wrong. I'm certain of it.
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

i don't think we'll ever know.

so you think Young is better than Manning, as a qb?
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Young has won 67% (28-14) and Manning mearly 57% (51-39). Don't think so.
  7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Here comes the well Eli has a SB ring. :rolleyes:
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

haha... yup!
  9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

I do not....I think they both have consistency issues, and make silly mistakes from time to time. I do not see one as a significant upgrade over the other at this point (although you are right, the offense would be much different).

I do think that VY still has more upside potential, and hopefully he can put it together this year. Today was a positive step, but it is one step. He needs to continue to progress as this season evolves.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

first, there's not a whole lot of difference there. Second, Young managed many of those wins because of a defense that performed. Manning is a good qb. I don't know why that's so hard to accept.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.