Titans get two compensatory picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

getting an extra 4th for KVB is golden. We didn't give up anything to get him besides money, we got a few good years (his best years) from him, and a 4th rounder. Sounds like a deal I'd take nearly every day.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know if you get consideration for vets after so many years in the league.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Ok now that we have an extra 4th lets trade that and VY for the Panthers 1st overall pick. Then we can have our choice of the best defensive player available, take locker at 8, and best defensive player available in the 2nd round too. Good plan? I think so.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Can't trade a compensatory pick.

Regardless, VY and a pick at the end of the fourth for the #1? Can I have a little of what you're on? ;)

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Locker at 8? Can I have what you're drinking?

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I like his idea. Best I've ever heard of. I would love to trade 1 dollar for a hundred while we're at it.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I was joking guys....As there was joshing about trading them on the first page. Sorry boys.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I knew you were joking. Don't know why Jeff didn't know that.

I think we should trade our 4th rd comp pick and get Vince Young! Our QB of the future.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Dang. We probably would of gotten a 3rd if it wasn't for Babin, oh well.

That extra 4th will be nice, we could add some depth at any position there.

QB, DL, SS, LB, OG need to be addressed within those 4 rounds (in no particular order)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar