Titans get Shut Out! Ouch!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Stupid point. Nobody wanted kerry after those 2 raider years and he was still available even up to a week before the 2006 season.

Much of the criticism wasn't just on collins but bringing in a guy at the last minute and starting him.

This isn't the same collins either. He's more motivated, in better shape and fits our system really well. We judge him now on how he has played for us for a whole season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm as surprised as anyone about Collins' performance; however, I still often wonder just what the hell he's throwing at. He annoyed me pretty badly when at Carolina, throwing at air and berating receivers onfield for not catching the ball. Then he got canned.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Dear Gene,

You had better be glad I'm not moderating this thread or else I'd ban you for twenty-four hours so that you may become acquainted with the code of conduct. A slip here or a burn there is no big deal but you just can't let it fly like that. What do you think this is, Coltfreaks? People don't want to read threads with such intense negativity and hostile personal attacks. Tone it down a notch or you will get banned for a day. It actually happens and the guy who does it thinks nothing of it when doing it.

4. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Nick Smith's dad looked over and said (while Vince was playing) If he was the quarterback the Titans wouldn't have made the playoffs. As far as the game goes I am glad the Titans had no injures and the starters had time to heal and get better. I hope the game yesterday helped them decide on the Quarterback situation.

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yeah...we would not have won the division if Vince played all season..we might have hit 10-6 or something and colts would have taken it again...

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If the game meant nothing, then Young's play meant nothing.

And vice versa.

7. BudAdams

:scared:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Really, I thought the insult parade was tiring. Post after post... imagine if everyone on all the threads was like that. We'd lose our best posters. They would stop coming by out of disinterest then the all debate would turn into an insult contest. I've seen it on other message boards. I'd hate to see that here. Besides, there is a little known 24 ban rule. Odds are, Gene being the stranger he is typically, isn't aware. Nothing against the guy. I've been familiar with him for a while, but honestly, everyone deserves a reminder.

9. BudAdams

yeah, i probably would leave if it came to that.....:)

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

honestly, this is probably the classiest board as far as the NFL goes. The ones I've seen are just the fans cussing at each other all the time.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar