Titans fans are...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

There are a small but vocal group who are desperate for any chance to call for Collins' head. Nuts IMO.

The fumble was unfortunate but overall I think QB is not an area of concern.

Find a way to pressure the opposing QB and we'll look good again.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am a little concerned with his inability to lead an offense on our last chance. That's 3 games in a row he hasn't been able to MOVE the ball in the last bit of the 4th quarter. Not score, but move it.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

nice post ravensshallburn couldnt have siad it better myself. id highfive u..but u already got a list of em...

but u forgot a main point...WE'RE UNDERDOGS AGAIN - i love it - nfl beware

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Exactly. I agree. Collins has had trouble in the last two minutes of the game and most of the time it was a very crucial time for us.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'd rather be good and favored. Thanks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

:suspect: really.... what did that get us last year?

(pundits were hating on the titans all through there run to 10 and 0. they finally jumped on the wagon, and couple games later we lost...)

in this league, you can be the best and still not be favored to win.... nothing is guaranteed. mentality is a huge part of the game - and this team seems to respond best when we are underdogs.

only fact here is history - and historically the titans seem at their best when people dont give them a chance. c'mon man any titan fan knows this by now

....even one all the way in egypt hhahaha

7. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Just out of curiosity, would running a no-huddle offense at some points in the game be beneficial to us, I mean so that we can get into a groove of running it in the last minutes of the game if need be. I see our offense too lax at times with no urgency to score. If we are a dominating Defense, the Texans should never have scored that many. We better start blitzing the QB, and truly welcome Sanchez to the NFL.

There is still time to turn this around, we just got to get our MOJO back.

GO TITANS.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really doubt it.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

If we continue passing all the time, like we do now, I could see it working. Traditionally with the run-first mentality, no. We're no longer the clock eaters that we were. People complained about it, now they got it, and they're still B:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:ing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar