Titans @ Falcons Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I knew what the D would do, and they did it. You obviously don't know crap if you thought the D would get the ball back.

2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

The moment turner broke that long run on the first play, I knew the game was over. This D is horrendous and the playcalling doesnt help

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

It's better than giving it to the falcons at midfield

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I don't disagree with you here, but I really would like to see him on the field this season yet, especially after we fade out of postseason range. He had a couple of ugly throws, however, at some point there is only one way to learn to eradicate these mistakes....on the field. I think he is at the point where it is diminishing returns for him to remain on the bench, after what I saw today.

He will have some bad games, but that is going to happen at this point whether you start him now or next year IMO.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

is anyone else just fed up with Munchak just because of that puzzled look he gives all game? The D really couldn't make a big play all day, I knew as soon as they lined up in shotgun it was over. NO PASS RUSH. Our lines need MAJOR help

6. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Two first downs and its' game over. If you stop the offense like you should, they wouldn't be in range for the field goal or it would have been a long attempt. Better to risk a field goal then not get an opportunity to get the ball on an onside kick. You have two different opportunities to get the ball back onside kicking it versus just kicking it off....considering the timeout situation. If we had timeouts, different story.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

What? Not sure I'm following, we had 3 timeouts.

8. Hoffa

Did you step away during the game while the Titans were on D? It would explain your confusion...

9. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I was talking about his last sentence. Chill out dude. I watched the entire game btw

10. Hoffa

Look above, you don't have to quote the entire post, just what you're responding to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar