Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans express interest in Elvis Dumervil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Also the Ravens just signed Spears sooo....
  2. Tim Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $984
    I would love to have him...

Elvis, Wimbley and Morgan... Not to bad then you'll have Hill, Martin, Klug, and Casey in the middle. I like our dline
  3. Rowdy009 Rookie

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $95
    [IMG]
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  4. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $38

The depends. The Ravens are in cap hell. And he will be forced to play 3-4 OLB with either the Ravens or the Pats, which he may not be interested in doing.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Ravens are not a realistic suitor and if they were I doubt he would pick them over us as crazy as that sounds. They are nothing like the team they were a month ago.
  6. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
  7. Tim Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $984
    I bet he goes back to Denver, I'd love to see this guy in Tennessee but Denver is close to something special. Why would he want to leave after he was willing to take a 4 mil pay cut?
  8. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    "CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora reports that Elvis Dumervil has agreed to sign with agent Tom Condon.
    Dumervil's fired player rep, Marty Magid, waived the five-day waiting period to hire a new agent, so he's now available to sign with teams immediately. The Ravens have Dumervil "firmly" on their radar and are expected to meet with him next week. The Titans and Patriots have also shown interest, though New England can likely be ruled out given their history with Condon."

Apparently New England is not a fan of Tom Condon. Go with everything you've got Ruston....
  9. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,510

Yeeeaaaaa Tennessee!

Pay him.
  10. Tim Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $984
    Don't see it