Titans Dirtiest Team in the League?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Yossarian, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

2. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

It is an interesting list. Finnegan and Mawae are on it, as well as Hayesworth who was prominent on the team last year. The funny thing is at the end where the mention that Vince Young was the only QB to get a vote. VY??? Seriously? When has he had a chance to do a dirty hit on anyone?

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Yeah I saw that and was surprised as anyone to see VY on it. How has he played enough to garner that honor?

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

This is kinda like Tracey Chapman telling Don King he has a bad haircut.
    This is like Sandra Bernhardt telling Kirsten Dunst that she's hideous.
    This is like John Candy telling Chris Farley that he needs to lose some weight.
    This is like Microsoft telling (any company) that their product is unreliable.
    This is like Charles Manson telling Jeffrey Dalmer that he is a worthless member of society.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Guy on Acoustic

Guy on Acoustic Camp Fodder

I heard that interview. After he complained about Wade's illegal block, he talked about how he was going to hit Jerry Rice under the chinstrap with his helmet - "whatever have to do to separate him from the ball."

The interviewer then asked whether that was allowed within the rules. Stuttering Rodney stuttered some BS trying to distinguish his deliberate illegal hits with other illegal hits. What a douche. No wonder he was the only retired player to receive three - let alone one vote.

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I don't really mind being labeled as the dirtiest team but I have to disagree. I think the Ravens are the dirtiest team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I had to laugh at what one chargers fan posted as a comment. He said:

Apparently, they don't know our coach too well.

Apparently, they don't think Shawne Merriman's infatuation with hypadermic needles and steroids have nothing to do with him being mediocre.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I am in total agreement with you on this. One holds the player while another leads with his helmet trying to dislodge the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar