Titans DE Kearse: "I wanted to hang out with my family'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

2nd or 3rd year player depending on who you're talking about.

2. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

Talking about Willy Hayes .. but yes 2nd year rookie who has 1.5 sacks, 6 qb pressures, and 16 tackles versus Kearse's 1 sack, 3 qb pressures, and 3 tackles.

3. nickmsmith

Yep, Kearse can be set out to pasture as far as I'm concerned. He hasn't been a freak in 5 years.

4. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

actually fishers handling of this has caused the media hoopla to be even bigger. local media is still talking about this 4 days later.

last i checked kearse had 1 more sack then kvb and has actually generated more pressure.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'd like to see Kearse angry because he was deactivated, complaining to the media like Lendale did last year, demanding to be in the lineup.
    Instead, he was like, 'o well, I wanted to spend time with family, no big deal'.
    He is like the rest of the team, he's quit. Fisher has lost the team...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. nickmsmith

Kearse's replacements are the only bright spot on the defense, and one of the only on the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar