Titans @ Cowboys Preseason OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TennesseeTitans

TennesseeTitans Starter

Hi, everyone! Our Tennessee Titans will try to win their third straight game tonight when they visit and become the first opponent to play at the new $1 billion dollar Cowboys Stadium in a nationally-televised NFL preseason game in Arlington, Texas.

NFL On FOX's #1 broadcast team of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman will announce the live play-by-play and analysis along with field reporters Pam Oliver and Curt Menefee, with WZTV Fox 17 televising the game locally in Nashville.

Mike Keith, the "Voice Of The Titans,' and Frank Wycheck along with field reporter Larry Stone will also announce the live game radio broadcast on flagshipe station WKDF 103.3FM, and the Titans Radio Network.

Cowboys Stadium's retractable roof may be closed for tonight's 7:00PM Central Standard Time kickoff because the local weather forecast in Arlington will be 92 degrees, 35% humidity, and mild northeast winds at 6 miles per hour.

I wish our Titans to win their third preseason win tonight, and make their own history by spoiling the Cowboys at their new stadium. I also wish the titan reserve, rookies, and free agent players and the veterans to play with no penalties, turnovers, and especially no injuries as all of them continue to audition for the 53-man roster of the upcoming 2009 NFL regulae season. GO TITANS!!!!!: ;) :yes:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=54742&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

2. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

I'm gonna be watching from Nottingham, England again!

GO TITANS :D

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Should I hold my breath for nonbiased commentary? Surely I will suffocate, I fear. I'm sure the refs will be impartial as well..:rolleyes:

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Are you at the Air Force base there?

5. World Peace

I tried finding the online radio broadcast online (I usually find it at radiotime.com) but was unable to find a stream last time. Any idea where I can listen online?

6. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

No I'm not, I'm just an 18 year old guy that's been watching the Titans at every oppourtunity since I was 9 years old in our Superbowl run :yes:

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm sure Fox and its employees calling the game will make fools of themselves if they don't pick the Titans. Those Dallas people are about to get a wake up call. If the Raiders can beat these guys we can alienate them from the playoff race eeearly.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone want to predict how many times Jerry Jones is shown on TV tonight?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. World Peace

Jeff, I will set the over under line at 10. I will take the over. What's at stake?

Edit: 10 is too generous.. lets go 12... Does that sound fair?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They will show him every time the Cowboys do a good or bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar