Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Dman

Dman Starter

^ wow what the F*** league are they watching?
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I think you guys are confused.

That Chiefs fan was saying that since the Titans haven't played elite offensive teams like the NFC East, that our defense isn't as good as advertised.
  3. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Chiefs are a good team but they are largely untested. Their defense is stout, but their offense is pedestrian at best. They have put up some very average numbers against some of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Not going to be an easy game by any means, but this will be their toughest challenge yet. I remember last week how cocky the Jets' fans were because their team was beating up on scrubby opponents. Well they got a reality check when they faced an actual competitive team and I think Chiefs' fans are in for a similarly rude awakening.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

That's clearly what he was saying. But what are the Chargers and Texans if not elite offenses?
    • High Five High Five x 4
  5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Special Olympics.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Zappa71

:toast:
  7. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

All undefeated teams has had the easiest schedule up to this point. Funny that chief fans talk about who we played, yet chiefs haven't played a great team themselves. Their D looks good, offense is limited with Smith at QB. A game manager, perfect for a good defense. I expect a close game with this. Win by 7-10
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

we need to play smart like we have been for most of the season. We need to punt the ball out of bounds when we do, we cannot let them return it like they did vs the gmen.
  9. Chiefs#58DT

Chiefs#58DT Rookie

Should be a decent game, But what do you guys expect from a Chiefs forum haha we're supposed to talk bad about the other team. Not too familiar with the Titans this season besides I know their D is not bad at all, lets see if yall can put some points against a Stout Chiefs D
  10. Zappa71

We aren't the Giants, so it shouldn't be a problem. Giants straight up suck!
    • High Five High Five x 1