Titans @ Chiefs Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Just one more week of this embarrassment.

NFL Sunday Ticket was a lousy use of discretionary funds this year. If things don't change, and if the labor situation does not improve, there may be no NFL Sunday Ticket for me next year. Hate to think of paying good money to watch scrubs (well, more than just the Titans, that is).

2. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

Sadly, it was.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

for real. they felt fine about their run game. they decided they were going to try to exploit a cut-rate secondary.

also, I questions some of the things Fisher said on the radio pre game. He needs to stop talking on the radio before kick-off. honestly, he gave away the game plan today.

those who charge that Fisher lacks any semblance of mystery are correct.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I forgot this game was on. I forgot it was Monday.

5. Mike.Inghram

Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

atleast cook and britt had some dece stats.....

that defense looked awful though, idc about injuries, they just straight up sucked..

on that bowe play, cort didnt even look like he was trying and michael griffin needs to learn how to tackle, like seriously...how many times does he do that?..great angle and has his hands on him and lets him go...pathetic.

all the talent on that side of the ball and they just suck..get the coaching staff outta there.

if it werent for VY they woulda been gone a while ago.

VINNNNCEEEEE is our team....like i seriously believe with vince,everyone becomes better...CJ needs vy to be at another level.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Continue doing so... you'll be better off.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It doesnt surprise me that we got smashed. I expect it and it doesnt really affect me like it did earlier in the season when we lost games we should have won (ie. Denver)

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Eric Berry's INT TD return was the play of the day.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Mike.Inghram-

you know, in this game thread i posted a joke that asked if anyone remembers the time(s) we came back from down 3 three scores to win... and at the end of the post wrote "this ain't one of those times!" with a big laugher smile..

then within seconds of hitting the submit the game resumed early 4th quarter...

3-11-KC 48
    (15:00) (Shotgun) 12-B.Croyle pass short middle intended for 82-D.Bowe INTERCEPTED by 92-W.Witherspoon at TEN 43. 92-W.Witherspoon to KC 48 for 9 yards (62-C.Wiegmann).

here's the video!
    http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010122603/2010/REG16/titans@chiefs#tab:watch

and I post this...

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=671640&postcount=318

now, I don't care about whether you "like" me or my posts. I don't care about what you think sucks as far as my jokes or opinions go but you offend me as a fan for putting your player man love above the good of the team.

I saw an inkling of a miracle, hope that somehow, some way the Titans pull off another forth quarter miracle. Rooting against that because you don't like the quarterback is despicable.

I've posted on this forum for 5 and and a half years, written nearly 15K posts and have attended, in person over 60 LP Field events. For some inexplicable reason this team matters to me. So screw you pal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:biglaugh:

No seriously though......:biglaugh:...........

Never mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar