Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

Fa-Q.
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

That's good news since we'll be punting about 10 times a game this year.
  3. dtm586

dtm586 Starter

I missed the entire game (work and I dont have the NFL Ticket anymore) but looking at the stat line I know the Titans were down early ... but wth is wrong with CJ ... no more excuses I am giving him, the o-line sucks and all that which it does ... But what is CJ doing on this team still?

In the words of Rip Torn from "Dodgeball" CJ is about as useful as a poopy flavored lolli-pop.

The dude DOES NOTHING!!!! Jake Locker are leading rusher? This has gone from pathedic to just plain not even trying. No more ranting but had to throw in a few shots at CJ before I get intoxicated.
    :beerbang: :puke::cj:
  4. SATitan

SATitan Starter

O-line can't run block or pass protect. Locker's accuracy is a huge issue. D started slow and then tired cause the O couldn't put together a drive. I don't know if it's time to get Hass in the game or if we deal with the growing pains with Jake? Coaching staff, nough said. So many questions but I'll support my team and just wanna see some improvement please.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

It's not about losing, it's about how incredibly bad we are.
  6. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Obviously you ddin't watch the game. Don't think CJ gets all the blame in this one man. O-line was bad run blocking and pass protecting.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. SDCHARGEHER

SDCHARGEHER Camp Fodder

Well you guys faced 2 of the top teams since like 2004. Teams that know how to win and haven't had losing seasons since 2003. The titans still can improve this year and maybe even make the playoffs. Still I think the playoff teams will be SD, Den, Balt, NE, Pitt, Houston
  8. wrench248

wrench248 Starter

Cant win when your offense only has the ball for a little over 16 minutes. The D must have been gassed at the end
  9. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Calling SD a "top team" is a joke. Calling them in the "Top 2" is even more of a joke. How many SB wins for SD "since like 2004"? Better yet, how many SB appearances?
    • High Five High Five x 2
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

It's truly incredible how awful our O-Line is.