Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    I am checking out this Direct TV red zone channel for the first time....pretty cool.

Pac Man siting....returned a punt for a TD a few minutes ago.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,985
    Red Zone is boss! Pacman went 81 yards for that TD!
  2. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    Pacman has skill if he stays on the field.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Yeah....LOL he hung on the goalpost like he did a few years back....brought back memories.

Too bad he has a nickel head....could have been really special in the league.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    We need CJ to start running like CJ... CJ Spiller that is. He looked like old CJ2K, and is having a strong start again this week. HIT YOUR HOLES AND GO MR. JOHNSON!
  4. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,167
    Donnie Avery looks good for the Colts. Don't know if he can keep up his hot start but he probably would've been a better keeper than Hawkins
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    I agree with that....not sure why we carried Avery while he recovered from injury all last year if we did not intend to keep him. I would have rather seen us keep him than Hawkins as well.
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,405
    Avery showed us nothing 'til the last game of the season. Hawk was quite decent when Britt went down.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Avery was coming off of a knee injury and not at full speed all season. We have seen the extent of Hawkins' 'upside' for several seasons now. Sorry, for me I would have made the change.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,405
    Yes we have, but Avery is also older. The league hasn't seen the extent of his upside at 28 years old? It's easy to say you'd make the change now.