Titans @ Chargers AFC Wild Card Playoffs Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I hope we lose here and go out at least not looking completely terrible. If we go to New England, a lot of single game post-season records would be broken by Brady and company, and I would bet a large amount of money we wouldn't score a single point - if even approach the red zone

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

That's pathetic that some of you are calling ballgame.

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Why did the D just stop..I would be holding him down on that play.

4. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

we always get outcoached and outplayed in the 2nd half

5. brianl

brianl Guest

vince young needs to say screw it ... set up in a spread and start running the ball..

6. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

You wouldn't be saying that if Brown never fumbled and Hall caught his pass in the RED ZONE.

We got into the red zone twice. Both opportunities were blown by the wanna-be NFL football players.

I dont like Chow, but we've been in striking distance twice. The offense is only as anemic as the players allow it to be. Send Chow to New England, and they still score 40 points a game.

And Defensive "top 10" stat crap doesn't matter if you leave a tight-end wide open.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Chow needs to go, he blows chunks

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

If I was a fan of 29-30 other teams in the NFL, it would not be ball-game yet. Have you not seen this offense? We have zero shot at scoring twice in 7 minutes. ZERO

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Dude, his play calls are so predicatable and pathetic.

10. Remember the Giants game last year, that's where I get my hope from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar