Titans center suffers disastrous double

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

hes so turrible hes a stooler now

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I get it- Schwenke's name is fun to say.

... he's not ready though. Stop making him the next Rusty Smith.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Did you see the way we ran the ball against one of the leagues best defenses? Am I the only one that doesn't think this guy should be burned at the stake? Yeah, he made some really costly mistakes, but from what I've seen, he holds his own in blocking and he doesn't take any bullsh%t. I say we should wait until he gets blown up 50% of the time before we start comparing him to Amano, as well. Now, if he f's up again and doesn't redeem himself with solid play in the next game then yeah, maybe we should try out Schwenke...but gahlee, yall are bein mighty rough on the guy, when all he did is something David Stewart has been doing consistently for the past 2 seasons.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Valz was a solid player, actually he was better than just solid if you ask me.

Forget the preseason. We saw Turner play really well in the preseason, but Valz has played well since he was a back-up guard - all during the REGULAR season.

But all in all, with how much money we spent this offseason, I know they figured that they could save that 2M salary and go with someone else.

Sure, we all love a C with a mean streak, but Mawae backed it up with solid (and when needed 'hidden' dirty play), but regardless he was extremely effective. Turner needs to up his game...

5. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Or at least hide the cheap shots better

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Is this Amano all over again?

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

No. This guy is better than Amano.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Turner has been awful for two games now. Ugh. Is Schwenke ready yet? lol

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you and me are better than EA

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

It should be that simple. But it wasn't. I can recall several posters who were high on Turner ahead of Velasco. But it doesn't matter anymore.. Schwenke is the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar