Titans Caravan......hey Bi-Polar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Roll, Roll, Roll . . . :sad2:

Here ya go, Gunny: Bengay

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My grandmother used to say that she went to bed with ben gay every night.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny...

All joking aside i'm sure you have some product like that down under. A lotion you rub on your skin, makes your muscle feel warm and loose. Originally a warner lambert product and pfizer bought them out. Strong menthol odor lets everyone know how out of shape you must be.

Actually there was a william gay who played for the lions but i wonder if anyone got that joke.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Ben Gay is some kind of a pain reliver medicene and also the name of a former Cleveland Brown RB

5. FAN1

FAN1 Starter

On May 11th the stop in Knoxville just says Join The Team could someone please explain to me what that exactly means?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeh we call it Deep Heat if it is the same thing that I am thinking.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Probably means they don't know where they are going to be yet. I think they have been at West Town Mall the last couple of years, though.

8. FAN1

FAN1 Starter

Just out of idle curiousity what happens if they can't find a place for the Caravan. The 2nd year in Knoxville it was at the Krogers store which didn't go over very well one year it was at Lowe's and that was a terrible location. The mall so far has been the best location. So far the most crowded caravan has been the first year with McNair and Kearse at the Women's Basketball Hall of fame. I have never seen so many people!! The line was at least a mile and a half long maybe more. It has never been that crowed since. WNOX Talk Radio is now the sponsor of the Caravan so does this mean that the Titans Radio network is now changed to WNOX instead of the current staion it is now on? I hope so because the current station is so weak it won't come in where I work so I can't ever listen to the games. I never got to isten to any of the games last year.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ahmad Hall and Stephen Tulloch will be with the caravan TODAY at Belvoir and Brainerd Rd. in Chattanooga about 5pm or so... is anyone else planning on going? Listen, this thread is a year old so don't worry about the prior posts. Listen to KZ-106 or Duke107 for more details. Hope to see 'ya there.

If you see number #34 in a home Titans jersey you found Bipolar!

10. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

I will most certainly be there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar