Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans Caravan......hey Bi-Polar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Roll, Roll, Roll . . . :sad2:

Here ya go, Gunny: Bengay
  2. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,152
    My grandmother used to say that she went to bed with ben gay every night.
  3. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Gunny...

All joking aside i'm sure you have some product like that down under. A lotion you rub on your skin, makes your muscle feel warm and loose. Originally a warner lambert product and pfizer bought them out. Strong menthol odor lets everyone know how out of shape you must be.

Actually there was a william gay who played for the lions but i wonder if anyone got that joke.
  4. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Ben Gay is some kind of a pain reliver medicene and also the name of a former Cleveland Brown RB
  5. FAN1 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    On May 11th the stop in Knoxville just says Join The Team could someone please explain to me what that exactly means?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377
    Yeh we call it Deep Heat if it is the same thing that I am thinking.
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $290
    Probably means they don't know where they are going to be yet. I think they have been at West Town Mall the last couple of years, though.
  6. FAN1 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Just out of idle curiousity what happens if they can't find a place for the Caravan. The 2nd year in Knoxville it was at the Krogers store which didn't go over very well one year it was at Lowe's and that was a terrible location. The mall so far has been the best location. So far the most crowded caravan has been the first year with McNair and Kearse at the Women's Basketball Hall of fame. I have never seen so many people!! The line was at least a mile and a half long maybe more. It has never been that crowed since. WNOX Talk Radio is now the sponsor of the Caravan so does this mean that the Titans Radio network is now changed to WNOX instead of the current staion it is now on? I hope so because the current station is so weak it won't come in where I work so I can't ever listen to the games. I never got to isten to any of the games last year.
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Ahmad Hall and Stephen Tulloch will be with the caravan TODAY at Belvoir and Brainerd Rd. in Chattanooga about 5pm or so... is anyone else planning on going? Listen, this thread is a year old so don't worry about the prior posts. Listen to KZ-106 or Duke107 for more details. Hope to see 'ya there.

If you see number #34 in a home Titans jersey you found Bipolar!
  8. TitansCollector #9 GBNF

Moolah:
    $0
    I will most certainly be there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.