Titans call in KVB for negotiations

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm all for bringing KVB back at a reasonable rate with performance incentives. I just hope this doesn't mean we're gonna stop with KVB. We'll still need more help on the defensive side and KVB won't fill all those holes.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Titans' Office Says: ... how do you feel about... Nachos?
    KVB says: I'm sorry?- what?
    Titans' Office Says: Nachos. Like a whole big bag of them. Are you in?
    KVB says: I mean, I like-
    Titans' Office Says: OF COURSE, who doesn't? So... 1 bag of nachos for 3 years. Sign here, please...
    KVB says: You guys are idiots. We can't keep overspending on vets like this. (signs contract)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

That NFL.com piece isn't totally accurate. The actual quote from KVB's agent said "They called and said they like him, I like him too but that doesn't mean anything."

It's on the Tennessean from a couple of days ago. I don't see him taking anything less than what he was getting paid last season, especially after he made the Pro Bowl. His agent will use that as a bargaining chip till he's blue in the face. I want him back too, but please don't overpay the guy.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh yay Harper AND KVB. Talk about wanting to upgrade :rolleyes:

5. Big Time Titan

This is not cool dude. Mike, you're being very undude. This aggression will not stand man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

They can resign KVB as along as they sign his motor to a long term deal.

7. Big Time Titan

Jonne pointed out on another post that KVB's technique is all wrong. He needs to switch up his moves. Maybe throw a couple jukes in there. He runs too far off the edge and almost never gets to the QB. There's no doubt he's a high motor, high energy guy but he needs to get some new moves.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Well, the problem is free agency is cramped up this year. It's a small "class" and you know everyone is getting overpaid.

It makes sense to stick with your guys, but daaaymn I had my hopes up for replacing the oldies.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

KVB would be alright for a low cost and a backup.

he isnt worth starting IMO.

sounds like the Titans are trying to bring back the same defense we had last season. we are doomed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar