Titans @ Browns Preseason OGT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TennesseeTitans, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

So did we look like we did against Dallas. On another note people Always say Big Al didn't produce a lot of sacks I watch Washington the other night for the few plays he was in he collapse the pocket by taking up 2 blockers makes every body else job easier. Thats what were missing

2. imbread

imbread Starter

you r right, 100% and i want a knew dc not this guy, have bad feeling about him

3. amy

amy Starter

You are just going to continuously prove you have no idea aren't you. Like I said, Young has 'produced' better then Collins. There is no Ramsey in the game. At all.
    Young is staying, comprende?

If a qb is decent and plays more minutes than the other qb, then his production is bound to be better. Ramsey didn't get in because they wanted to see how Vince would do, plus Ramsey is still sore from last week. So really, what evaluation can you give Vince? He made some good plays and bad plays. Did the good overcome the bad? I'll let Coach decide that.

4. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

I think once the season begins we will all know that pre-season is a waste... Our O is holding back, the play calling is just way different from what we usually run. As for the defense, statistically we won't be as good but we'll make some heads roll.

5. onthemove

onthemove Guest

People, please. It's preseason. If we play like this in two weeks, then we can start worrying. They'll make the right cuts, I'm sure. The Lions "beat" the Colts today too. Who gives a flip about that one?

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

wasnt as bad as Dallas, but thats because it was the browns. a higher offense team would have ran up the score tonight.

next week wont be worth watching, starters wont play. their focus is now on the Steelers. i might take next week away from football. ive about watched to much pre season.

7. imbread

imbread Starter

maddog i hope you r right

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Since when has wit become a crying tantrum with incoherent dribble that made no sense?

9. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

It's pre-season and it's always bland. I'm sure we'll all feel a lot better after the first game. I still don't know about Vince, he may have a good career as a back up.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes his production is bound to be better from a yards/TD view, but he still threw for 7.3ypc and he was around the 70% completion mark which is more important then yards and TD in pre-season.

Ramsey didn't get in because he isn't going to make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar