Titans @ Broncos Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

thats 2 retarded penalties on ST in a row that are costing us huge field position

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm ready to curse out these special team plays.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Mawae had to push Brown forward. I don't even know what to say to that.

4. Does anyone actually like Nickey? how can you be that stupid given the circumstances?

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Is that Rey's 3rd strike? He's out after that isn't he?

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Seriously, how many +15 yard passes have we attempted since the first quarter?

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

ohhhhhhhh well

8. PhiSlammaJamma

We are still 6-4 if we lose. Not bad. We've made a few strides offensively. I think we will be ok for the stretch run.

9. Dark_Tower

Dark_Tower Camp Fodder

That was tough...but I think this shows just how much the Titans need Albert Haynesworth right now. The drops were just rough tonight.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

No one can blame VY for this loss. We have mediocre WRs that cannot make the catches in big plays of the game.

Vince played well and the defense could do nothing tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar