Titans @ Broncos Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Aug 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Shhh Chow is talking

Gonna work it out - yeah right

Must learn from this and execute - still waiting for this

VY did not get enough reps in second and third quarters so the left him out there - could be because all the drives were 3 plays long

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm available.:ha:

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:thumb:

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Firing any coach at this stage in the pre-season is just going to do more harm than good. I do think that his employment with the Titans should be terminated in January. If this "no game plan" excuse is uttered one more time in the pre-season, I am going to be sick. Plummer pulled off the same bootleg play what 5-6 times... maybe more. We had NO pass rush in the first half. I was a little dissappointed in Starks as well as KVB. They did get some pushing and shoving done, but a pass rush doesn't work if you leave the other side completely free of an opposing player for 20 yards. Plummer rushed for a first down and got it. He is not a rushing quarterback. I will have to say that I seen a better played high school game last night. Vince, LenDale, Ahmard, Bulluck, and Thornton were the only guys that did something good. It's pathetic that training camp's focus was on "the basics" and tonight looked worse than last season. That's my 2 cents.

5. Riverman

Is Reynolds licking his shoe in that first photo?

6. Riverman

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it might be some kind of fetish.

8. Riverman

:ha: :ha:

I'm going to bed and dream of better times.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I haven't read the whole thread, and I probably won't, given the topic is about terribleness in its truest form, and it's probably been said, but that was the most terriblestest game I eva saw. For real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar