Titans @ Bills Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's use this thread to discuss the upcoming game. During the game, you can post your thoughts here or we'll have Shoutbox open you can access from the top menu.

I have mixed feelings about this one. The Bills D has given up a ton of rushing yards. They're dead last by almost 200 yards more than the 31st spot. With the Titans ranked #24, we may see 350 yards rushing in this game between the two.

The Bills D has been better against the pass but that might only be because of how bad they've been against the run. They are ranked #20 with the Titans #29. I could see passes in the flat to Spiller being very effective.

Attached Files:

2. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Defense:
    - We have to show that we can tackle in the open field.
    - Most important, get a pass rush going.
    - DB's, don't get beat deep.

Offense:
    - Run game needs to be there.
    - Britt continue to make big plays and more of them.
    - Get Wright in the open field with a couple blockers

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm expecting Buffalo to play a lot of 3 & 4 WR sets, so can Coty Sensabaugh step up....

And on offense can LeRoy Harris keep Marcell Dareus at bay....

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Only way we get a pass rush is if we force them to hold the ball. We play too much zone, allowing for quick passes all day. No DE or OLB in the world can get to a QB in 2 seconds, DB's gotta lock in and stick with WR's.

5. BillsFan365

BillsFan365 Guest

Bills will own the middle of the field on offense. Run D looks really bad because of 2 atrocious games. Not as bad as you think. Our corners are suspect. Hasselbeck will beat Aaron Williams for a touchdown. Count on it.
    Our CJ will outgain your CJ. I'm fairly confident about that. Also, if there's one thing that Fitz can do well, it's throw short passes in the middle of the field, which is the weak point of the Titans D.

Final prediction:
    Lower score than everyone thinks. Bills control the time of possession and go up early to never look back.

Bills 24
    Titans 13

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The short passes to your CJ are what concern me but, in the end...

Titans 22
    Bills 16

:brow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I want to see Kenny Britt have a big game, would also like to see CJ have a good game but id rather see Harper get some playing time! Hopefully the defense plays well, and no interceptions from Hasselbeck! I really just want to see us win, but hopefully we have improved some since our last game!

8. BillsFan365

BillsFan365 Guest

A crime perpetrated in the streets of Nashville it was! That was the year we would've finally won it all!!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the proof failed too make note of the old zebra in just the right spot

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Watch NFL.com 'Playbook' video for Titans vs. Bills, they be hatin' on Jerry Gray, kinda funny actually.

They all bet against us as usual and they showed some pretty bad stuff about us. I don't think they factored in the return of Kenny and CJ - LIGHT EM UP BOYS!!

Its a big blow that we won't have Casey and Collin @ full health or maybe not even at all...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar