Titans Biggest Rival/Enemy????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

1. The drive thru down the street from Lendale's crib
    2. Wonderlic tests
    3. The Law
    :grrhee:

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ditto moose.

Division rivalries have to come first. The ravens aren't far behind though, but they're fading a little.

3. mttitan

mttitan Guest

1. Jags (hard hitting and intense games, always)
    2. Colts (most recent dominant team in the AFC S, Titans have had recent success against them)
    3. Ravens (classic)
    4. Texans (just go back and watch how many mini brawls took place in todays game)

I think the Jags are my personal enemy right now because I have seen a lot on ESPN/NFL network talking about how Gerrard is amazing and the Jags have the biggest chance to steal the division from the colts. But we will let tommorrow nights game speak for the jags

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Until the AFC south got going it was Sqeelers, followed by ratbirds, now has to be the dolts, fags, I suppose the moo cows have to in there also but really what is the point. Image how they must feel today, I mean I am mad at schwartzie/fisherball but at least they won. Moos may not win another game for a long, long time.

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

1. Colts-We are closing the gap on them, and every game we play against them is getting more and more personal.

2. Patriots-They are good, but cocky. You don't have to look no further than this years Pre-season game with all the blitzes, and attacking the QB's to tell how much they don't like each other. And the recent history previously mentioned is there.

3. Raven/Jags- Both rivalries have almost completly died out since the days of Steve Mac, and Eddie George. Ray Ray and that ravens D are empty shells compared to yesteryear. And the Jags games just lack that little umph that it used to have.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm sure for the team it's the division rivals, but for me the Steelers are still up there (those two harsh AFC Championship game losses to the black and gold left a lasting scar).

1) Steelers/Texans
    3) Colts
    4) Jaguars
    5) Ravens/Pats

Steelers, Ravens, and of course the Texans, all lost yesterday :)

Honorable mention to Buffalo... there's been some interesting games between the Bills and Titans to say the least

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

1 - ravens
    2 - colts
    3 - pats
    4 - jags/steelers

8. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

the colts have to be

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I personally despise The Steelers more than any other team in the league, but holding on to ancient history is one thing..:)) If you're considering Oilers rivals you have to include The Browns in that mix - lotsa playoff animosity there..

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

1 pittsburgH
    2 dolts
    3 pittsburgH
    4 AFCS kittens
    5 pittsburgH
    6 cows
    7 pittsburgH
    8 ratbirds
    9 pittsburgH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar